April 16, 2012

CAN YOU DEFY or STOP AGING? (Japanese Skincare Secrets revealed...)

How to Stay Looking Ageless?? 

When I was 16 years old, I look like a 10 years old.When I was 21 years old, they thought I was still in secondary school.So I dressed up to look a little more mature & professional when I started working. I wanted others to see my mature image.Then when I reached 27, their *eyes pop & jaws drop when I revealed my age. They guessed 16 years old. Almost 10 years lesser than my real age. At 25, I already dropped the silly idea of dressing up to look mature. I mean you can still look professional without donning on "old" looking clothes. I love professional timeless classic pieces mixed with some contemporary style so its refreshing & more memorable!

I graciously, openly & happily accepted the FACT that I was bestowed the GIFT OF YOUTH, petite figure and sweet demure features. Haha!
They say,
"if you have it, FLAUNT it!"
Hence, I am gratified for the gift and want to glorify the gift by sharing with you readers

Gelainza's 7 Ageless Head to Toe Secrets! 


1) Short stylish hair looks younger 
Cut your hair and cut years off! It's true.

Also take into account your height.
If you are short, your hair should also be short to lengthen your frame.
If you are medium height, your hair should also be medium length.
If you are tall, you can take short or long hair.

Get a good hairstylist (my good friend Aaron @Decorum, Cuppage is very good!) who can design a style that suits you. I luve buying "Hairstyles" or Vivi Jap magazines to flip through for stylo ideas!

2) Simple & tailor-made skincare routine 
It has to be simple. Too much hassle or rich products might stress your skin.

Tailor-made refers to using the Right products, be it ladies or gentlemen. Best if you can get a personal skincare consultation to find out your skin type, your skin concerns and the brands suitable for your unique conditions. You can look for ME! ;) Ha! Of course!

3) Fashionista forever
Always stay in trend. But don't copy trends blindly and look like a clown.
Wear classy clothes with a dash of fashion sense.
People always tell me I look very current & stylish, because I'm skinny, most clothes look good on me.

If you meet me often enough, you observe I follow trends that suit me and not everything by the book A-Z.
For instance, leopard prints.It's all the craze and wildly popular. Yet some designs look a tad too cheap. So be careful.

You must also consider your own body shape, height & proportions 1st before coveting any magazine clippings!When in doubt, just add a small element of it and see if you are comfortable with it.

4) Exercise baby
For me, it's yoga & stretching, 30 minutes 3 times a week.
You can choose any kind of activity, even making out with your boyfriend or girlfriend ;p.
Something fun such as dance or cycling.

5) Eat less fatty meats & thick sauce 
Meats are really sometimes too heavy on our system. Eat more fish, seafood & veges darlings! ;)

6) Lip Spa
Lip lines are ugly and make you look 10 years older.
Exfoliate regularly and your boyfriend won't want to let go of you when you are together and think of your baby soft lips at night!
I am using Mary Kay Lip Spa set! (I can get this direct from supplier at SGD 50*)
Ever since i started using, people have been asking me if I did some collagen fillers (cost $1,000). I won't need to! NO amount of lip gloss or lip balm can match this!

7) Hands Spa
Can you ever resist touching baby hands? They are so soft, smooth & tender right? Don't you wish you have baby hands? Unattended hands give away your real age!
Pamper them with Mary Kay Hands Spa set (SGD 75*) and get ready to say good bye to your dead skin & say hello to 10 years younger looking hands. Let them continue guessing... ;p

If you have $75, buy the set which gives you 70 sessions. Each session cost you only $1!
While 1 session of paraffin wax salon treatment already costs you $70!

*If you are interested to get any Mary Kay products, drop me an email or text to order. ;) Its special price stated here. I also provide clear simple instructions on how to use! ;)

Oh yes, I vow to share this video i just watched online.永保青春的美魔女傳奇 (Bimajo in Japanese)

For numerous centuries, Japanese women are known to take really good care of their skin and certainly efforts pay off!

DO YOU KNOW? They take 2 hours, 13 steps to maintaining their skin in tip top condition??
Seriously, there is no UGLY women in this world, only lazy women. Don't complain or dismiss your aging old looking skin. They are screaming for your attention... just 10 mins of your day, is it that DIFFICULT???

Look at this lady below. Her skin looks and feels like 20 yrs old girls.My inspiration to stay young;)水谷雅子 43岁 - The famous No.1 bimajo in Japan
~ xoxo, MakeUp By GelainzaBeauty EditorLive Your Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment