April 3, 2012

10 Days of My Hydration Journey - Day 1 & 2

Been feeling a little dehydrated, more so lately and I wonder why.

Being a Beauty Trainer, this can't happen.

Not allowing it affect my work, I had to take things into my hands, or rather, into my pores.

I decided on a 10 Days Hydration Journey!

The best & fastest way for my skin cells to receive its much- needed h2O, I decided to bank on serums & masks for the next 10 days. Yes consecutively 10 days. It's just like a 10 Days Detox Retreat when you are feeling too stressed.

So here are my 2 masks used since Monday.

Day One: 2 April, Monday
U- care Sheer Radiance Mask
It's a bio- cellulose tissue like mask, adheres so well to my face and almost see through. It claims to deliver the essence better since its so thin!
I notice my skin feels calmer & less redness after that. ;) Happy skin.


Day Two : 3 April, Tuesday
Étude House O2 mask
It's a brightening mask, great for dull tired skin, like giving oxygen shots to the pores, energising them!!! Best used as wake me up masks just before functions or events. It does reduce the amt of foundation I used today. In fact, as much as reduce 30%!


Here's an awesome Tip for masks which many girls still dunno.
-->> You should Use a gentle exfoliation scrub before applying mask. It helps unclog impurities & remove the dead skin cells for more effective & deeper penetration. ;)
Or else, ur mask will be just a useless piece of shit! I mean sheet. ;p

Xoxo,
Gelainza

No comments:

Post a Comment