March 11, 2011

Dreaming

It started as a dream like this...

I, in my teens, was seated back in the bus & he turned his head & saw me! I recognise its Traven! He's wearing specs. I continued with my journey & didnt care abt it.

Another day, he saw me again along the roads & I was with mum & dad & he helped to put my parents into the car, mum in back seat, dad in boot but it was so urgently frantic he left me behind & drove away....i wandered around in the forestry woods... Lost. We lost contact.

10 years later... we all grown up adults & I went back the school to take a look. I saw my parents(they r not Pa or ma's faces though) & ma immed recog me! They took me into an empty room & then she doesnt want me to tell anyone. They just want to remain their life as is & i came here, had with me traven's contract. He's a surgeon at the school/ hospital. They opened it & the contract states the school/hospital will pay him this amount to the day he dies: $0.5 (billion). It's so surreal. It may be in another country.

Why m I dreaming of traven?!!
He isn't a crush of mine in poly Days. He's my gf's ex! I did meet him again one day some time back when I was in prudential/already makeup artist?! He's charming & already married.
Yet in this dream, he does things to make me happy & heart touched.

God, what's meaning of this dream??

Does it mean I may meet someone from my past & like him?


xoxo, gk

No comments:

Post a Comment