April 13, 2012

Skincare Review of the Month: Cetaphil

Those of you who frequent Youtube as daily source of entertainment or inspiration would at least seen this brand running ads BEFORE each video you watch.

Research shows that people would watch the Cetaphil vid the first or second time it appears.


What is it about?

  • For over 60 years, it is the No.1 selling dermatologist recommended brand for itchy, flaky, sensitive dry skin such as eczema, rosacea skin. 
  • It is gentle yet effective
  • Provides intensive moisturisation & long lasting hydration up to 24 hours 


  • Non greasy
  • Paraben & Fragrance free

Review Product: Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion
Review Period: 2 weeks

First use: 
Immediately my sensitive dry skin feels recharged and soothed.
Due to the hot weather & coming in and out of airconditioned rooms, my skin often suffers.
So trying this out was a great experience and now I'm kinda hooked!
It is really what my skin needs now.

After 2 weeks:
It feels so soft and smooth. Reduced redness around the nose is visible improvement what Cetaphil has worked on my skin! Definitely gonna use it with my powerful anti-aging serums. ;)

VERDICT:
It's for keeps! My skin tells me it likes it very much and want me to keep using!
I LOVE IT!

It's a MUST TRY if you have sensitive & dry skin.


~ xoxo, MakeUpByGelainza
Beauty Editor
Live Your Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment