July 21, 2012

Makeup Demystified: Harajuku Japanese Makeup @Haraju-Cute Corner (All cult brands unite at Guardians SG)

Going out for dinner ;p
OMG!!!

Finally!
The top cult brands from Japan are finally HERE!

As we all know, Japanese are renowned for their superior unprecedented quality & perfectionist attitude since history.
We see Japanese products as hallmarks of quality & workmanship.

Same goes to cosmetics.

They make the best waterproof eyeliners, mascaras, eyeshadows & super kawaii packaging!

I luve the Japanese - makeup, food, beauty
so no doubt when I see Japanese makeup, my first instinct is squeal with ecstasy!

Go check out Guardians now!





CULT JAP BRANDS you can expect :


Brigitte, Diamond Beauty, Heat Jewel, Harajucute corner, Guardian, Bonavoce, Avance, Bandai Rose de Versailles, AB Beauty Mezical fibre and more!!!

Brigitte cheek blush (white rose hot stamped on - so pretty right?!!!)
Manga drawing of me drawn by a Japanese manga artist, Maruko-chan
At the Media Event as invited speaker & makeup artist performing magic at 30mins makeup demo cum PR event. All dressed in cream lace dress with pearls & more pearls ;) There is a chameleon in me - versatile to change into whatever image I want anytime. So having me is just like having 10 different girls in one hahahaha LOL

 I was honored to be invited to be the Speaker & Makeup Artist for their PR event at Paragon, 
Brigitte faux lashes - very good quality
Diamond beauty cream cheek, cream shadow, romantic eyeshadow palette
The drawing ;) Look like me???
Brigitte Romantic Prologue Cheek color - Peach & Pink
The Japanese Gyaru Makeup Look using the amazing eyeliners *luve!!!
Super extended cat eyes are the Japanese Girls' fave! Jet black liners are a MUST! ;)

Lightened my brows like the Japanese do - using the Eyebrow concealer by Diamond Beauty
Cant live without playing different looks with my eyes ;p

Have you heard of AB Mezical fibre? Endorsed by Kevin Teacher from Taiwan, this is hot seller in Japan for 43 weeks and now its in Singapore! ;)

Quick go check out the gorgeous stuff at Haraju-cute corners in more than 30 Guardians nationwide.
I know Clementi & Paragon have!


BE PREPARED TO SWOON AND SQUEAL WITH DELIGHT!!! ^_~

xoxo,
Gel


No comments:

Post a Comment