March 12, 2012

Thank YOU

SCCCI IWD "Voices of Women Leaders"
Heart filled with gratitude is the best feeling anyone can have while jealousy, sour feelings or envy are not.
So I wanna thank you for your generous & gracious love & support for me.


This very fact that you're even reading my blog already proves you still do care.
And because of that, I somehow felt it and want to do more.


I am blessed to have people around me who are always helping me silently, openly & graciously. I've meet so many sweet & amazing people who help without asking for any returns. That's why I will always love you all!


Sharing the good news with you! 


I am extremely humbled when I received nomination for "2012 Most Inspiring Women" organised by Cozycot, one of the most influential online beauty & lifestyle forum!!! Thanks for your (you know who you are!) recognition. One of the greatest GIFTS I've received from sharing God's gifts.

If your heart or mind says
YES I have inspired YOU in any way, in any part of your life - My contagious passion, actions, courage, my works, conversations, sharings, advice, laughter, jokes, ideas, chance meetings, friendships...Feel free to go to this Cozycot IWD website link 

http://www.cozycot.com/iwd2012/inspiring-women to vote for me. No obligations though ;p Thanks in advance! 

Many of my dearest friends knew the life story of this feisty little lady who always has that fire.
Famously left a cushy high paying respectable finance career in Big Four after 6-7years to pursue my life passion in beauty. Always defying the norms to push the boundaries. Disillusioned & tired from the maddening rat race, kinda like life RESET to start something totally new. The lure of a more enriching life was the main push factor for that courageous plunge! Committing 101% myself to my core objective, both mentally, physically, financially and spiritually to achieve what I want in the shortest period of time. As i look back now, I am happy to just go for it! I may not have met you if I didn't. So perhaps you wanna thank God too? ;p 




Was at SCCCI Networking forum yesterday having an enriching day enriching the lives of others. Its great to give ;) and my pleasure to meet with so many amazing ladies!



Luve, Gelainza ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment