July 21, 2012

Getting married?? Are you married?

Yes I do get this question so often.
Never did it bug me much (even if everyone around me still puzzled with my singledom) since career is more important.

Until recently I decided to set a long term goal that I will set aside time & set priorities for my love life. That I will get married in 2 years time.
At the end of the day, I do want someone to hug, to take care of me & love me with all his heart and me doing the same for him too. It has to be the right man.

Have i got someone special in mind?
Have anyone captured my heart yet?

2 years means u need to be attached now!

Not necessarily. For me, to know well & become comfortable with someone is quite fast.
Once I'm comfortable, I open up my heart easily.
If you haven't get through that stage, there is a barrier you need to first break. Might be a challenge for most guys. (my gfs yesterday say in the mouse-cheese race, you need to at least let the mouse take a snif at the cheese to know if the cheese is worth the chase! & I apparently don't even give them the chance to come near, let alone sniff!) There u go, i luve honest feedback!

One guy friend of mine told me that day over coffee while we were talking abt each other's love lives, that I give people the impression I am either "happily taken" or a signal to guys "dont bother come near"! He said I am a super confident, smart & attractive woman who has most guys' dream girl attributes but I'm like high up on the heavenly altar & won't let anyone come close! I didn't realise that! So how exactly did I do that?? Share with me?

Its a whole different story once we are a couple. I can only say, my affections are 200% worth persisting for. ;p seriously. I'm both passionate about my career & the love of my life.

I somehow have a penchance for men in sales/ business becos somehow people with same selling skills just clicked! I believe mindsets & values are important in building a strong relationship.

I strongly feel that women shouldn't be bound by biological clock. I'm in no rush to get attached & be pressured into one. I believe the right person would show up in time, according to God's plans. He will show me the way. And it will all feel just right.


Xoxo
Gel

No comments:

Post a Comment