March 7, 2012

Fantastic baby bad boy alive








This is what I call "PHENOMENAL"! I clicked on the "Play" button and then my jaw dropped... held open for the entire 4 minutes...and mouth dry, licking my lips and continue watching in awe. Hats off thumbs up hands down... BIG BANG IS SIMPLY DA BEST!

And WHY ARE THEY THE BEST?
 1) They POSSESS Super Groooovee! Cant help but groove whenever I hear their songs. Hip hop & R&B influences rox!

2) Their styling always surpassed the others. Original. Some may say INSANE. OUTRAGEOUS. I LOVE IT: ENTERTAINING IN PURE BOLDNESS


3) G Dragon pens lyrics & composes music for almost all the songs! What more can I say? He's the BEST!!! The kind of nonchalent arrogant attitude just so seexxxxyyy....



 ~ xoxo, MakeUpByGelainza Beauty Editor Live Your Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment