February 12, 2012

Style Up by Koreans

Style Magazine shoot for T.O.P. (Big Bang member)

 *caveat: The video is nothing suggestive. Purely the making of Style magazine Korea shoot with TOP.



Of cos my FAVE: G-Dragon - luve his (androgynous) vibes!


What is this ultimate fashionista's essential & favorite items: 1)ACCESSORIES (chunky ones & many of them)
2)Hats
3)Shoes - sneakers or brogues And his inspiration? He thinks girls fashion are more fun! With his beanpole frame, he could carry off almost any style effortlessly like his own!
GD BEANPOLE CF Making film with GD ;) 


For me,
it's always these items:

1) Scarfs & Shawls 
Great for layering over slightly more casual tops to add dimension & edge to your outfit
or simply to keep you warm if temperature turns cold suddenly while you were out. I used to be forced to buy a jacket or cardigan cos I couldn't stand the cold anymore, can you imagine someone like me who always feel HOT than cold in airconditioned rooms where everyone is wrapped in thick layers and I'm there in my spaghetti tops! Some cafes in Singapore really are large freezers. Perhaps keep their food fresh.... does it help keep our skin fresh too??! Haha no sorry.


2) Accessories 
Oh i cant tell you how much I am obsessed with buying & wearing them - rings, bracelets, bangles, chains, necklaces, earrings! They give me that unexplainable thrill - like a RUSH! Maybe my friends can tell you how much an accessories-oholic I am!!! It's MADNESS! Yet super proud of it haha They didnt call me "Accessories Queen" for nothing! ADORE ;) You can buy lottery if you ever catch me without accessories!


3) Hats
Luve buying them but you probably see me wearing them 2 out 10 times you meet me! But I luve them! Becos it effortlessly adds that charm!

Now you know how much I LUVE ACCESSORIES - cos it seems all the above 3 are categorised as Accessories.


How about yourself?
What are your favorite essential items?
What do you see yourself always buying so many of and still not enough? ;p



 ~ xoxo, MakeUpByGelainza Beauty Editor Live Your Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment