July 6, 2016

Mary Kay Singapore's 1st ESSD!

ESSD Success Story (www.marykay.com.sg website featured story)


 


Because of a lipstick, I walked into Mary Kay world. 

Overworked & lost, I resigned from Ernst & Young Audit Supervisor job to follow my dreams. I joined Sephora as their Chief Trainer travelling to Paris & Asia Pacific for 4 years. Much a workaholic with no life, I went freelance as a professional makeup artist. Entrepreneurship was lonely with competitors & no mentors. I chanced upon Mary Kay through a popular beauty magazine & attended my mentor's fun skincare class. I fell in love with its unique go-give culture & started conducting my own small classes after MK trainings! In 8 months, I debuted as a sales director, picking up leadership skills & earning free trips including Dallas, Hongkong, Hangzhou. Duplicating Mary Kay simple system, I helped Mary Kay produce 5 wonderful sales directors (they achieved it with their vision & commitment!) & even earned Mary Kay Singapore's 1st Pink Office in town & Singapore's 1st director to achieve Top Director's Trip to dream destination Budapest Hungary with my amazing unit leaders' performance! Today I also became Singapore's 1st Independent Executive Senior Sales Director, enjoying an increasing 5-figure monthly income. Time & Financial freedom used to be delusive & I'm now living my dream. Yet, the biggest paycheck is the paycheck from the heart. When a beauty consultant sends me her updates of how she shared the dreams, helped another woman look beautiful, when a customer excitedly texts me to share her skin improvements & happiness, that's true satisfaction money cannot buy. I live for that! 

My life motto: Dream BIG & GIVE more!

 

~ Love, Gel

No comments:

Post a Comment