September 11, 2011

The One Forever

He loves me wholeheartedly & selflessly.
Successful in his own field, passionate in whatever he does, financially independent, has his own business & can teach me things.
Fashionable and loves fashion.
Loves dressing up.
Takes care of his skin & health.
Smarter than me so he is my mentor & soulmate, best friend & lover.
Do sales and excellent in sales.
Intelligent & quick witted.
Cute & presentable.
He always gives me lovely sweet surprises & thinks of me and puts me as priority.
Loves me for who I am.
Humorous and crack jokes or can talk crap.
He loves travel like me and brings me to places I haven't been to or love to go explore.
Cares for me and dotes on me.
Feels comfortable & happy whenever I meet him.
Can talk to him and with him just about anything I like & love from Kpop to Makeip to art to fashion to food to life.
Drives me around to all the different places I want to go. Buys me a car if I want!
Very Patient & loving
Very understanding & supportive of what I want to achieve

No comments:

Post a Comment