June 24, 2012

The Master Key to Success

The Master Key to Success:

"Never give up."

It's the ultimate test of true grit, determination & passion.
If its what you love or what you want, you do it no matter what.

No matter what.

I know how much I get paid at my previous finance job, whether I had already got ACCA degree in my pocket & years of relevant finance experience in my CV, it still doesn't matter.

I know how much I can be, do & have more more more when I'm doing WHAT I LUVE.

Even if you are paid less or nothing in the beginning or in the middle, you will take it!

Like on the search for your very own lipstick color, it can be a search among the million choices, there is one that belongs to you. Only you.

Like looking for the right man, you need to have faith & keep looking. Use your thoughts to attract him.

Like Thomas Edison, he took 2000 steps to invent the light bulb. No less.

There will be a turning point where your earnings will shoot up like a shooting star.

It's always darkest in those moments just before dawn break.

At the end of the tunnel, there will be light.

Keep walking.
Keep painting.
Keep giving.

Soon you will reach your destination.
Soon your masterpiece is completed.
Soon you will start receiving.

MORE MORE MORE!!!

Hope this inspires you!

LUVe,
Gel

No comments:

Post a Comment