May 31, 2012

8 Weeks in Freshkon

Week 1: Orange

I'm growing to get addicted to this lens color : Orange Solitaire

It is not as orange as the name suggests, hence the high wearability for those who always wanted Hazelnut eyes if you ain't born in the USA.

In fact, i can come out with so many looks for this lens since "hazelnut brown" fits everyone, asian or Caucasian!

Week 2: Pink
Pink is a girl's color. Every girl is drawn to the color at some point of her life.
I don't usually go for pink, usually like classic black, grey, teal, electric blue, sometimes fuchsia.

Yet some days I just love the color pink cos it makes a girl's heart very happy. Think pink roses & pink lips. ;)

So I'm wearin pink today!
What about you?

I also been up to playing with video editing! Realise how fun it is to orchestrate the whole "movie"!

Xoxo,
Gelainza

No comments:

Post a Comment