January 1, 2012

Love or Marriage?

A side thought!

This post is unrelated to the beauty posts i would dedicate this blog to. Yet since we are moving onto 2012 with new year resolutions... & parents hounding me for marriage partners to settle for, with all the reasons that don't appeal to me least.

My question is,
"Would you marry for love or for the sake of marriage?"

We were created by Love, for love, to love.

Do you get married because you supposedly reach a certain marriageable age and the person with you at that moment would then be the person you marry?

Or would you look for love, and only the feeling with that someone makes you wanna tie the knot and spend the rest of your lives together?

Would you choose a girl who has her own thoughts and bold enough to pursue her dreams & aspirations? And you are willing to be her biggest supporter and be her best friend.

True love & passion is intoxicating and invigorating, soothing and sensuous, magical and mystical.  
Whether we are comfortable with this truth or not, we were conceived in passion, born in passion and will die in passion. When we search for Something More, it is simply the soul's plea to live in truth & passionately. 



Or due to others' nagging, would you settle for a girl who can be controlled easily, has no mind of her own and listens to you all the time? She will stay home to bear you children and takes care of the house while you work.......
Even if you don't love her or don't feel excited abt a lifetime marriage with her, u deem it's a waste of time hers & yours, those 3, 10, 20 years you been together.
But...
Have you thought abt this from the past or from the future perspective? You will waste the next 30, 40, 50 years of both your lives, with no love or passion in the marriage. Is this the love of ur life?



I don't have a long list of what the guy should have before I like him or agree to his dating.

Eventually, I want to spend the rest of my life happily with the guy who is determined, decisive, very self-driven, living his dream everyday, doing the things he is passionate about, his own business, gets things going, awesome sense of humour, smarter than me, faithful, loves me loads, understands me & gives me space, openly communicates everything together and the most important thing, he is my best friend and I can share everything & talk with him for hours and hours about anything in the world. ;)
And I KNOW he's out there...

xoxo,
Gelainza


~ xoxo, MakeUpByGelainzaBeauty EditorLive Your Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment