June 26, 2011

Head to Toe Clari-fied!!!

I'm a happy girl now.
  • Becos I'm finally in a holiday mood.



  • Becos I just bathed, shaved & scrubbed head to toe. (if I have a 2hour deep tissue sensual massage with sandalwood & bergamot now, I would fly to double happiness land!)
  • Becos I am on leave tomorrow.
  • Becos 2 more days I'll be talking to you in Paris, the city of Love & lights.
Hope I meet someone to love & who love me. Hahaha
  • Just had a spa treat! Head to toe is silky smoooothie like my fave starbucks matcha frappe!!!
U read that? Surprise!

^_~

Here's why.

I cleansed my face with Clarisonic face brush & Boscia purifying gel (great for those combi oily girls!) The smoothness starts! Luve it!




Then I switched to the body brush onto the gadget.


Clarisonic Body Brush

Squeezed onto brush head some of the golden-beady Refining body polish (came with Clarisonic plus set) & started to go on my feet up my legs to my thighs and back of my knees. Ticklish! It's addictive!!! ;)
Then up my abs, bod, and to my shoulders, upper back and to lower back, then to my arms.

On the scrubby mood, I decided to also try Soap & Glory Scrub Actually (inspired by movie Love, Actually) and felt the heating sensation! Scrubbed and scrubbed! Shiokness!



Clarisonic Refining body polish & Soap & Glory Scrub Actually

Washed off all these gold & pink beads!
And smooth on body gel and started to shave! It's so much easier and cleaner without cuts & nicks which I used to get when I shaved! (Did i tell u that my bro also using Clarisonic to cleanse his face b4 he shaves! He loves it! ;)

Then I'm done!
I'm so smoooth head to toe & loving it!!! ^_~ *glee

U girls who love self-pampering must try it!!! You'll have enviably smooth beautiful legs & shoulders when you bare them this summer!



2 rings bought yesterday!

Of cos, i'm charging up my Clarisonic, she will follow me to Paris for 2 weeks!


Cleansed face helps smooth makeup on!





Yes i luve hats!!! I am a mad hattress!




my current twitter profile pic!

xoxo, Gelainza

No comments:

Post a Comment