April 3, 2011

Training robot!

Been mad busy churning out trainings like a robot! I realize I like doing & training abt products & techniques
but not the admin part of work like emailing ppl for trainings & updating records that drain me.
That took away so much of my time that could have been better spent on research on beauty & makeup stuffs, study different products in our database and create more useful tools to help my girls in selling.
If she cant employ another trainer, then hire an admin to do those work! I left accounts becos i hated admin and mundane work!
People get to outsource their work out to new positions, I still have to do everything.

So tired. Battery depleting.
I need Paris to recharge my training battery, energy from my fellow trainers in other parts of Sephora & share experiences. I need that exchange of energy & learnings, humans all need to belong to a community, & isn't that how facebook becomes No.1 website? Everybody needs to "like" things, people & beliefs & share their stories!

God, give me some love, energy & bring all the positive energy, thoughts, people back into my life!
I am grateful for how my family loves me.
I am grateful for how my gifts have got me where I am & that I can walk away from here to where I belong & can freely express myself & shine max!


xoxo, gk

No comments:

Post a Comment