February 26, 2011

Keep me

Sitting here thinking of you thinking when I will see you again...
its been such a long time..
but nothing has really changed.
Or has it?
Perhaps circumstances are now better than before?
i wish I could touch you right now
to tell you how much I miss you all these while...
because i never show or tell you what i really feel inside.
afraid that i may reject you...but that is not true.
i may seem strong & independent sometimes,
but i am only a girl inside.
i want to be loved
like you could give up everything for
that you could spend ur entire lifetime just looking at me,
teasing me, making me laugh...
that I could just be ur girl,
only yours, no one else...
if you want, i am always here.
to know that this has never changed..
no matter what you do, where you are,
love is accepting all of you,
there's no compromise.
you are always perfect in my eyes,
in the way you love me.
Thanks for loving me.
i am yours now.

fel

~ xoxo, Beauty Editor Live Your Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment