I always believe one should keep learning new things!!!
1. Black eyeliner + deep brown shadow smudged on top = easy "smouldering" smoky eye
2. Primer makes shadow last longer, but it also means you'll have to work a little harder to blend. In a rush? Just neutralize lids with concealer. It'll still give shadow something to grab onto, while cancelling out redness.
3. Want a liner that lasts forever, even under show lights? MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Eyes, Urban Decay 24/7 pencils, and Givenchy Magic Kohl.
4. Going for drama? Connect liner at the outer corner of your eyes in a V-shape. Want something softer? Try a C-shape.
5. In a hurry? Dior Forever foundation requires minimal blending, sinks right into skin, and whether you use fingers or a makeup sponge, still looks awesomely flawless.
6. Tone down any lipstick by adding a tiny (important! TINY) dot of concealer on top and bottom lips, then blending.
7. Made a booboo? Smeared your own liner? Overdid it with foundation? A makeup sponge used as an eraser will make just about any beauty error go bye-bye.
8. Pump your lash curler 3 times, rather than clamping down on lashes and holding.
9. Fresh out of styling prods? Give slightly damp locks a squirt with hairspray and no one will ever know.
10. Press, don't sweep shadow onto your lids. Keeps the pigment truer to what's in the box, and makes makeup last longer.
.~*~. so make me look like a princess!