May 22, 2018

10 Years

3 more months, it will be my 10th year anniversary pursuing passion in beauty industry! 
Wow 😲incredible.... looking back at 2008-2018, never regretted this decision where I bade goodbye to counting money算账💰 and switched to painting faces🎨. 

Started with zero income, maximum humility, passion fuel, inevitable fear, limitless hope... the world can be cruel with their opinions & attempts to kill ur dreams & spirit, opposing parents to my iron rice bowl & close friends disbelief, ego at stake. I learnt to be less logical & cancel judgements and consciously choose to follow my heart. The issue with following ur heart is u get hurt by people sometimes, quite badly. U break apart into tears in front of ur very close ones, but mostly u cry alone. Wipe away those tears & get back up again. Like a fighter, #muhammedali #michaeljordan, u fight harder with all u got. 
It’s either now or never. 
All or nothing attitude & keep moving.

Because life is full of lessons. 
U either learn & grow or stay & suffer. 
I would rather use all my energies to keep sharpening myself while helping those on same journey of life and we become what God created us to be. 









No comments:

Post a Comment