August 25, 2014

My Invisalign Journey

Today is exactly 1 month since I embarked on my Invisalign journey! 
Extraction of 4 teeth & wearing my first set aligners. Already 2 sets (which means 1 month) have been completed. 


Doctor added attachments to my teeth...so now got little bumps on my teeth! Looks kinda weird if not gross really, feels abit bulky (like I'm eating something in my mouth) & now it feels much tighter with my 3rd set of aligners. 

He said those attachments are to move my teeth easier next time, might even turn it around if need๐Ÿ˜ฑ sounds scary but anyway...got to do means got to do right? Trust him anyway. ๐Ÿ˜Š

He attached the "tooth-colored" stuff to the molars & canines that need movement & closing up the tooth gaps eventually. 

He's ever so assuring so I just gotta focus on the final positive outcome! 
He told me not to be conscious about it & just be natural! ;)
Hahaha I will try my best man! 

And yes! I just confirmed with him- he told me it's 18weeks to perfection! So it's actually 1.5years for this journey, in the name of vanity & beauty. I know it's worth it. 

So 14 weeks more to go! Woohoo~ baby, fighting!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Xoxo, 
Gel 

No comments:

Post a Comment