April 9, 2013

Product Review: OLAY Regenerist micro- sculpting cream Moisturiser


People who know me know that I am all keyed in when the subject "ANTI-AGING" comes up!

Ask anybody "Which makeup artist or beauty guru doesn't look anywhere near her age?" and most people who know me has my name pops up in their heads!



WHY DO I LOOK SO YOUNG?
2 Saturdays ago, I was standing at The Arena, Clarke Quay before my friend signing us in, I was asked to show my IC! (AGAIN?!!! as always, I am the only one out of my group, any group of friends, even though younger than me, I will end up being the one to be checked IC!) Haha I look a good 10 years OFF my age!
 

There's no wonder I am in FASHION & BEAUTY LINE! They always say, I am a walking advertisement & everything on me just looks so gurrd. ;p
I always fantasize of a day I will stand before the TV screen in front of everyone and tell all my beauty youthful SECRETS with YOU! ;) That would be awesome, isnt it? *Can't wait!
Everyone knows I am very generous.

Every beauty guru out there knows & will continue to try out beauty products. For me, its more for market research. I need to know what's out there and to share with my clients & bridal customers when they enquire about their beauty routine. Hence the need to try out all kinds of beauty products out there! ;)


SOMETIME 2 WEEKS AGO....

I was given the great chance to try out the new OLAY Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturiser,
touted to renew the skin and plump up the skin to firm & tone.

Opening up the huge jar of cream & anticipating....

THE PACKAGING
I like the red color. It kinda reminds me of SK-II luxury brand feel. The heavy jar seems to promise something great inside!


THE SCENT
Taking a whiff at the white cream, I take in a faint floral scent that is pleasant & easy to the nose. I like creams that smell like these. Not like overwhelming.


THE TEXTURE
It has this smooth rich texture, quite like ice cream. ;) Smoothing it onto the back of my palms and it absorbs quite easily & quickly, quite unexpected for a cream like this.


THE EXPERIENCE & THE RESULTS (After 2 weeks' trial)
I used it for 2 weeks every night and my skin feels slightly firmer around the jawline where I focus on with this micro-sculpting cream. My skin is also calm & not oilier than usual the morning after, although I noticed a slightly glowing outlook in midday.


RECOMMENDATION
Would recommend this cream to those who wants an affordable cream and to achieve a firmer & toned skin. Probably would need around 90 days to see the results as skin is regenerating every 30 days, depending on your age. It's said that as we pass age of 35 years old, the skin regenerates in only 60 days, instead of 28days!!! So better start some anti-aging going on ladies & gentlemen!


Ideal age to start anti-aging: 
I would suggest...
22 years old (as technology advances & our quality of food supply these days, our skin lacks many nutrients it needs. So start preparing yourself on guard against aging!)




~ xoxo, MakeUpByGelainza
Beauty Editor
Live Your Dream slowly but surely






No comments:

Post a Comment