April 13, 2013

LADUREE x Uniqlo Sweetest Tees for Girls

My eyes totally literally lit up at the online post I saw that day written abt this collab! Quickly went over to uniqlo website to check out the laduree collection and loved it! They are oh too cute to resist or wait for! Especially when I'm always into the cute pastel tees matched with shorts, skorts, skirts & leggings/ skinny pants for casual off work ensembles.

LADUREE is a must-visit best in the world french macarons boutique/ pattiserie to grab some colorful pretty pastels melt-in-mouth sweeties (its subtly sweet, not as nauseating sweet as some macarons out there) while strolling after lunch in Paris! I was having it everyday whenever I was in Paris. ;) And love the French pattiserie decor that makes any unromantic person become all romantic gushy mood!

When I heard LADUREE is opening its 1st singapore outlet here on Apr 15 @ Takashimaya, I was yelping with glee!!! OMGGG finally it's happening!
And they collaborated with Uniqlo to launch a cute macarons collection droolworthy! Moreover, profits from proceeds of tees will be donated to IVY charity in Japan, helping children affected by 2011 Tsunami Japan.

Can u imagine how excited I was?? ;))) Though already pretty tired after workshop, yet I went down from IP to ION to get my must-have sweet fix!

So haha guess which one (s) I got??

Xoxo,
Gel

No comments:

Post a Comment