February 27, 2013

Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum

Hi everyone!
Here's my beauty product review of Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum.





Recently I have been using this ANR eye & face serum for 2 weeks now...




I really like Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum's light texture. Its not heavy or thick or rich like most eye serums and goes on my skin pretty well & absorbs quickly! It's too early to see a huge difference yet although i felt my eye area looks smoother & felt slightly firmer around the eye contour. I am currently using it under my own anti-aging eye cream and it's working well together! ;) 
I will continue to use it and will update results after 1 month of application. 

As for the Face Serum,
it has the similar lightweight texture like the Eye serum but more fluid-y.
After 2 weeks of using it, I noticed my laugh lines aka expression lines around my lips has seemed lighter and less obvious. If you have concerns like powder caking in the expression lines, this booster serum might work in reduction of the lines, hence the caking up issues.
I felt that makeup stayed on longer and better the next morning and skin looks more radiant and supple tone.


haha now I can camwhore more with more beautiful skin!

If you are looking to boost your current skincare routine, you may want to incorporate the face serum by applying it before your serums. It helps accelerate your anti aging routine!

As compared to Lancome Genefique, I feel the ANR is slightly easier to absorb due to the lightweight texture! 




Thanks Cozycot & Estée Lauder for giving me this wonderful opportunity of reviewing the product and would love to try more of ur products!


Leaving you with more photos!






~ xoxo, MakeUpByGelainza Beauty Editor Live Your Dream


No comments:

Post a Comment