August 6, 2012

Unlock my heart~

*writing Song lyrics for a friend's tune.
Lyrics by Gel

Missing you but too shy to say.
You unlock my frozen heart, now it starts to sway.

I am touched but my actions sometimes come out cold.
I want to accept all ur sweetness but "Don't rush" I was told.

Are you the One, I've been waiting for?
Thinking of you time seems to crawl.
My heart & mind like to fight,
Making my lips too tight.

Missing your messages I check my phone.
None from you...and no ringing tone.
Did i do something wrong?
Because the wait has been so long.

I think I went too far in acting cold.
Perhaps things change too fast I didn't know.
Tell me, what should i do now?
I have feelings for you... so how?

Weeks passed.. I need a closure.
I really like you that's for sure.
Ask me out let me say yes,
For my heart is still in a daze.

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment