May 28, 2012

Teen Plastic Surgery

 

would you go through this?
I guess, the society & culture and people around you can make a lot of difference.
Parents play a role in teaching the right values or succumb to their kids' wishes to compensate for something they themselves are insecure with.

I neither encourage or discourage, or judgemental towards people who done plastic surgery. I applaud them for their courage to go through pain and possible death during surgeries due to blood vessels burst and procedures gone awry.

If you are looking to do it, i would love to interview you!

A friend asked me this last Friday,
"If there is one part of your face you would consider plastic surgery, what would it be?"

For me, definitely my teeth.
I didn't do braces before because of the inconvenience for 2 years.
Now, if there is a procedure that can be done swiftly and safely, i would do my teeth.
Other than that, I am pretty contented with what I have.
I heard of invisalign or cosmetic surgery to operate on the teeth (heard from a friend Bae Young Jun, famous Korean actor did it)
That would cost me SGD 6000!

Have you ever considered doing plastic surgery? If so, which part of your face you wish to improve?
So, if you are a parent, would you let your kids do plastic surgery?


~ xoxo, MakeUpByGelainza Beauty Editor Live Your Dream

1 comment:

  1. The cost of plastic surgery is high but fixing something that bothered you for years is priceless.
    I'm sure that if you'll have the money and find a good doctor you'll have your teeth done, right?:)
    I don't have the money to fix my nose but when I'll win the lottery or something I will definitely go to http://www.edelsteincosmetic.com because I heard only good things about the doctor. Be very careful when you choose yours because I think only experienced doctors can perform a surgery safe.

    ReplyDelete