May 16, 2012

A SEDUCTIVE LUST HAVE! Ciate UD

As I watched this video, brought back good memories of how I made the first few videos for Sephora staff internal training use, all the preparation, the choreography, the editing and the words & images & yes MUSIC! Amateurish yet was fun!!!

Check out HOT NOW: CIATE NAIL POLISH A SEDUCTIVE LUST HAVE! 
Like no other, created for the runway fashion shows,
CIATE nail polishes one of the kind, EDGY YET PLAYFUL! (Just the way I like it!) Check out that hottie in black granite! awww.... my saliva can fill an ocean right now! Sephora Singapore needs to bring in these! Or are they instores or on the way yet? ;) Right?

http://www.ciate.co.uk/

Formerly the Head Trainer at Sephora Asia (yeah 1 trainer for all the brands & skills trainings, no kidding! Proud of the amazing feat & loving it!), I am still very in loved with SEPHORA and its innovative marketing and products offer! Often been asked why I am still raving about their products and recommending them to my clients during individual beauty consultations or their beauty & makeup questions, I myself wonder why. Then the heart will answer. It's very clear. Passion for great stuffs never ends... and that's why I am in & out of Sephora stores all the time, catch me if you can, spot me there... or sometimes i sneak in the nights when the stores are closed? Maybe...
  

My other lust-haves is Urban Decay eyeshadows. To date, I found not many eyeshadows as pigmented and creamy and easy to blend & apply for anyone from beginners to experts. UD has always come up one of the first, if not the first in eyeshadows creations! Choose the shimmer ones. Matte are great for those who are more experts already.
To tell ya a secret, I always wanted to work with such an amazing company in their artistic/ creative department to discover & develop new trends, new products & new looks that will rock the market! The words that sing to my heart: Edgy, feminine, dangerous & fun! *Thumbs up! After all these years, you are still a rave fave lust crave for moi!

 ~ xoxo, MakeUpByGelainza
Beauty Editor
Live Your Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment