April 5, 2012

10 Days of My Ultra Hydration Journey - Day 3

Me: "Hello skin!
How are you feeling today?"

Le Skin: "I'm better! You are so sweet!! Feeding me nutrients & water these days when I'm so stressed up dehydrated...now I feel so much softer & plumped up! Thanks for taking good care of me.
I like the new collagen mask u are using today. "

That's what my skin will tell me if it can talk!

On the Day 3 of my Hydration Journey, I am wearing Collagen Infusion Mask from Leaders' Clinic Korea.

Contains: Marine collagen & elastin, Vitamin E - helps rejuvenate skin, improves elasticity & suppleness, restores firmness & smoothes skin texture.
Material: Silk cellulose - fits snugly to my skin & I tried nodding profusely it stayed put. What this means is the delivery of the essence will be much much more efficiently absorbed, hence your money is well spent!

This mask is suitable for daily use, even for sensitive skin & dermatologist tested!

Result:
I feel very happy and smiling from ear to ear because my skin feels bouncy supple & well replenished! New collagen inside!! ;p

The design on packaging makes u wanna open it up quick! ;) so cute!

Xoxo,
Gelainza


No comments:

Post a Comment