April 1, 2012

PictureBook: The Royal March


17.03.2012 Samedi: Workshop Day
I'm always that Smokey blue-eyed girl you know! Truly loyal to royal blues ~

It was an awesome day when I really feel myself once again... great to be in tune & away from you.

12.03.2012 Lundi: Project Play@My Facial Gym!
Expressions from professional to kawaii to silly to bored.. 
This is how i maintain my youthful look! ;p You all know that I don't go facials at all. I rely on my beauty fingers & flexible facial muscles...Join me if you like! Heh

20.03.2012 In love with my newly rejuvenated hair! Dyed it magenta red wine RED!!! ;) it's dark indoors & noticeably bright outdoors! At my good friend's cosy boudoir salon Decorum, Cuppage Plaza B1-23. He's damn good & patient ;) Quote my name & get a good discount! 

21.03.2012 The Red Code
Hair Advertisement ;p 
My hair still looks sleek shiny after dye



~ xoxo, MakeUpByGelainza Beauty Editor Live Your Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment