March 28, 2012

Maximize your me-time

The clock ticks 12 midnight and I have just came back from a meeting and an evening workshop.
As soon as i got home, i completed cleansing my face & applying 5 Step Skincare Regimen (my secret beauty routine which I will ONLY share in my skincare /makeup workshops!)

Then I went on to pamper my feet by doing the foot spa set from softener to scrub to balm. (Another beauty secret of mine I share with my students in skincare classes! If u wanna attend my classes, send an enquiry email to gkong@avenueimage.com.sg)

Then applied lash & brow growth serum which I am trying out these 2weeks!

And that's NOT all!!!

Rolling along my face contours, laugh lines, thighs & arms with ReFa Pro as I check & reply my emails and plan the next day's work!

Being a woman is not easy.
Staying a beautiful woman is even more challenging in this fast paced lifestyle.
Yet nothing is impossible as long as you want it badly.

I always tell people around me.
"There is no ugly women, only lazy women who take beauty for granted or not wanted."- Gelainza


I will never allow myself to look disheveled even if the world crumbles & the sky falls, I will strive to look as composed, slim & immaculate and this is my lifetime personal standard I set for myself. No less.

Perhaps Japanese blood runs in my veins... I heard Japanese women never leave home without makeup as bare-faced deemed to be disrespectful of people you meet, even if its just outside your house. On average, they spend 1.5 - 2hours on their 13-step rigorous skincare routine. READ: ROUTINE. Many women I know are often too lazy to even wash off their makeup when they got home, or slap on some basic moisturiser! They are really taking their youth or beauty for granted!? Well, soon they will REGRET. But girls, why YOU want to leave it till there's no turning back and you turn to BOTOX!? You scream when the cream I recommended cost $50... by the time you realise the lines on your face, when you are not so lazy to stare yourself in the mirror, you need $5,000 for the BOTOX procedure, my friend.

Becos you are my friend, I tell you this.
Beauty loves or leaves you depending on how badly you want it.

i've seen average women become stunning and charming once they choose to love and take more care about their face & body.
And also seen beautiful women wasted their god-given beauty for the exchange of laziness.


xoxo,
Gel

No comments:

Post a Comment