March 2, 2012

De-Art Thou?

Do you feel this way?


I do.
Quite often in fact.

Especially when I really in love with the eyeshadow colors I wear that day, I would be so reluctant to take it off! I would wanna meet you, meet her, meet him and meet everyone before I come home... and when I reach home, I would stare in the mirror for a long time before i FINALLY remove it.


ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!!


I heard you.


Heh I was just kidding. About the last part. 


But the rest is true. I feel kinda "upset" when I had to wipe the beautiful blended colors off at the end of the day. Be it on myself or on my models...
I feel that sometimes makeup is so short term art. 
The beauty makeup has is that you wont have to regret once you tried it, cos you can easily remove it if you dont like it.
The advantage is also the disadvantage.
Because it is not permanent.
That is also why I feel the urge to take pictures for keepsake & journaling.


I really love painting. Waving the brushes around weaving magic has got to be heaven's gift to me. Thanks.
"It makes me a very very happy girl, and I am thrilled to be making a living from doing what I love. I am truly blessed. Thank you all for allowing me to touch your lives, through your faces."~ Gelainza






~ xoxo, MakeUpByGelainza Beauty Editor Live Your Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment