February 14, 2012

.... tell me quando quando quando

Finished today's shoot at 2pm from AMK.
Just got a minute to rest a bit before i get back to work (rehearse! Singing??!)!

Friends all know I am a HUGE fan of the ultimate jazz man, Michael Buble... and always listens to his songs whenever. His voice just puts me in THE mood anytime ;p But I don't look at him sing! Haha

My fave pastime: Shopping, shopping, coffee & chillax, blogging & writing.

Passion: Makeup & Making people beautiful ^_~ (look for me if you wanna see a prettier side of yourself! Satisfaction GUARANTEED!!! Korean / Japanese popstar lookalike? Sure! You mean me?
Heh *Blush ;p aiyah everyone says so... now i'm a bit shy ... but well, when facts are just.. facts, no point denying. I'm a pretty hot babe! Hahahaha ;p kinda feeling the love now... thanks people for liking, loving, adoring, obsessed about me... I LUVE YOU ALL TOO!!!
Hey I mean I can make you look like a Korean/ Japanese/ Taiwanese popstar too! I've been following Japanese & Taiwanese trends (makeup/ fashion) for many years, an ardent Vivi/ Cawaii & Nu Ren Wo Zui Da magazines. So i know what girls all wanna look like at the end of the day...;) trust me! You can look like a PRINCESS if you just know how. If you dont know how, get the RIGHT PERSON (GELAINZA!!!) to teach you how!

Or simply hand over your money to me and I show you HOW you can too look like a PRINCESS!

So when I chillout, I love listening to the likes of Buble, Josh Groban (you raise me up), Frank Sinatra (fly me to the moon), Ella Fitzgerald, Andrea Bocelli, Sissel (where the beautiful ones go), Sarah Brightman (beautiful), Enya... it's connecting with the soul. Guess its the sounds of the musical instruments like the drums, guitar, sexophone, cello, even nature sounds... sooo soothing to the max! ;)

 This song's been playing repeat on my iPod...
Josh Groban
You Raise Me Up -->Click here to listen http://youtu.be/aJxrX42WcjQ
Don't Give Up (You are Loved) --> Click here to listen http://youtu.be/ri5XocxGyT8

#LOTD:
Pink Tulips & Blue Roses (using Coastal scents 88 palette),
Lips in Nyx Matte lip cream ;)




HAPPY VIVACIOUS VALENTINE'S DAY! 


~ xoxo, MakeUpByGelainza
Beauty Editor
Live Your Dream, every minute of it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment