February 29, 2012

PictureBook: Fabulous Korean February (Part II)

All you dream and imagine me to be... if you only love more.

16.02.2012 Jeudi
See!? I'm still rockin in chiffon since last Autumn! Don't even try to estimate the no. of chiffon tops I own! Gonna make them my versatile style staples ;)

19.02.2012 Dimanche

When I chill... I love to draw.
Painting my mood of the day...
Any smart guess what was it? ^_~

#LOTD: White Spaghetti top
Asymmetrical short skirt
Chunky black metal cuff

20.02.2012 Lundi
Look not into my eyes...or you never look away.

21.02.2012 Mardi
At a shoot!

It's a printy printy day. With pops of turquoise everywhere ;) 

22.2.2012 Mercredi
~ The Signature Cat Eyes of Gel
Everywhere I go, girls wanna know my techniques how I draw my cat eyes or my double fish-tail eyes! ^_~
Cos every girl wants to look flirtatious without trying too hard!

23.02.2012 Jeudi
Apple green & smurf blue rule the day! 

#LOTD: Eye colors using Shu Uemura & Nyx. 
Cheeks & lips using Nyx. 
Luve luve NYX!

SPRING IS SO BEAUTIFUL.... Almost carefree yet it was one of my most stressful days.
So much running around, so much to finish, yet still must look good! No one knows the kind of stress and work I've been through. Looking at me you can only see happiness.


~ xoxo, MakeUpByGelainza Beauty Editor Live Your Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment