February 9, 2012

Mascara Trick from the fashion runways

Hi babelicious,

Today, I wanna share an awesome trick with you today!

It is a mascara trick I've been using on lashes of supermodels, models& my clients for many years now.
Didn't realise I was doing something special until yesterday, a new client of mine told me its such an amazing trick because it WORKS like magic and so unheard of!

Gelainza's runway mascara trick
Normally, when coating your lashes with mascara,
you wiggle the wand up from below your lashes, roots to tips lifting in an upward motion, right?

What I always LUVE to do is,
I wiggle the wand up from above your lashes, roots to tips in an upward motion.
Then, I wiggle the wand the normal way for the second coat.
This way, the lashes are thoroughly coated and lifted both "sides" of your lashes, giving YOU MAXIMUM VA VA VOOM VOLUME LASHES!😍


Try it! And tell me your experience! ^_~
I wonder if the explanation is clear enough. Haha let me know!


~ xoxo, MakeUpByGelainza

Beauty EditorLive Your Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment