February 26, 2012

Joke of the Day


Nails by OPI colors
"Mac users swear by their Mac, PC users swear AT their PC."

HAHAHAHAHAHA what the....
totally cracks me up.... but seriously its not that bad!!!
MacBooks users tend to think they are a league above, almost like a cultish fetish! Although my MacBook Air has been hanging quite abit when I am working with many tabs in google chrome & many apps opened.
I had to restart too. Yet restarting Mac is so much faster - 7 seconds all it takes.

Honestly i used PC& Windows laptops and they work just fine. Like my IBM & HP, trusty & reliable in the hardware, can take many knocks & falls and still work perfectly. Software-wise, gets viruses sometimes. And that I'm such a hardcore PC user for years, i knew all the keyboard shortcuts.

So the verdict: MacBook more exciting! ;) Excitement in life rules!

~ xoxo, MakeUpByGelainza Beauty Editor Live Your Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment