February 9, 2012

#Beauty Rave of the Day

Hihi babelicious!

A secret which is no longer a secret now is Gelainza loves Japanese stuff!

Haha if you are one of my close or good friends, you know I live, eat, breathe & adore Japanese stuff!

Outfit: Reckless Erika Black Dress & booties
Japanese food (YUMMIEST! Can eat everyday!)
Japanese makeup (the most innovative inventions)
Japanese skincare (exquisite & fresh technology)
Japanese fashion (stylo at any time or place)
Japanese magazines (I flip these since I was 15! My holy grail))
Japanese people (they look like they walk out from my comic books!)
Japanese language (so kawaii)
Japanese culture (so daring)
Japanese brains (their ideas so original!)
Japanese models (so cute!)

You get the idea! ^_~
People always joke, that I was probably married to a Japanese man in my last life?
Do I really believe in last life? I'm not sure man! Yet then again, how to explain that craze about Japan stuff like as if I am truly Japanese in my blood! Seriously!

All the rave just to say this --> Check this out! My current obsession: Dolly Wink!

Have you all tried this? YOU NEED TO!

Tsubasa is so kawaii kirei ne!

I couldn't take my eyes off her.
So I could only bring her home with me today.
She's non stop winking at me and I am totally straight.
I love guys. Yet this is so seductive. ;)

THE NEW DOTTY EYELINER


  • Super waterproof
  • Super black
  • Super fine tip 
  • Super precision
  • Super long wearing
  • Super LOVE!


~ xoxo, MakeUpByGelainza
Beauty EditorLive Your DreamTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment