February 16, 2012

I.T. Girl


Totally impressed with Michelle Phan for being such a geeky modern chic girl who has business brains & creativity! Marrying passion (video/ gaming), skills (makeup), money (Lancome) and mass topics (love) in ONE.

Closing super nice song at the end by Jason Derulo - I.T. Girl and the lovely lyrics! (keep playing reruns on my youtube playlist)


Cause I finally found the girl of...my dreams
Much more than a Grammy award
That's how much you mean to me
You could be my it girl

Baby you're the shhh girl
Lovin' you could be a crime
Crazy how we fit girl

 You can't help but turn them heads
Knockin' them dead
Dropping like flies around you
If I get your body close not letting go
 Hoping you're about to Tell them other guys they can lose your number
You're done!
They don't get another shot cause you're...love drunk
Like a TV show playing reruns
 Every chance I get
 Imma turn you on
 Can't seem to stop you from...running, running
Through my, through my mind, mind
Just keep it coming, coming
 Til I make you mine, mine
You've got that something, something
I wanna be with girl
You're my greatest hit girl
Just say this is it girl...
Hey baby...
Don't you know you're my it girl ....


 ~ xoxo, MakeUpByGelainza Beauty Editor Live Your Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment