October 6, 2011

Fashion Philosophy

Fashion is the visual, materialized interpretation of all our life's influences, whether they be positive, significant or otherwise.
Style is derived from our own imaginations, as a self-creating evolution to show the world who we are, who we want to be, and where we wish to go.

I'm aware of those stares that I receive for dressing the way I do sometimes. I'm not hiding behind my clothes, I'm living in them. I'm living my life. If I'm going to be free in what I pursue, what I dream, what I eat, who I speak to, and who I love ... I choose to clothe myself in.

Much of fashion consists of story-telling, poetry, geometry, artistry, movement, creativity, construction, technology, architecture, nostalgia, and emotion!

You can wear your anger and your rebellion. You can wear depression. You can wear playfulness like a scarf in the wind! You can wear sexuality. You can wear your happiness. You can wear a memory like a souvenir.

Where do you think fashion comes from?

I'm living liberated.

What's your fashion philosophy?


~ xoxo, MakeUpByGelainza Beauty Editor Live Your Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment