July 15, 2011

Thank You

Thank you god for the opportunity of today to make a difference to the people I meet and that with my unique touch, they can feel better abt themselves.

Thank you for the food I had today that I have the blessing to taste and enjoy.

Thank you for the bag, shoes, clothes & earring I bought today that I am free to have whatever I want or not have.

Thank you for allowing me to meet the most incredible people who are like angels and mentors helping me to find learnings wherever I go & happiness.

Thank you for the clothes I am wearing today to keep me warm and protected from the sun & rain.

Thank you for the shoes I wear that takes me places I never knew existed and beautiful memories that we can keep forever.

Thank you for the beautiful laughter & joy I have today from anything and everyone I meet today.


xoxo, gk

No comments:

Post a Comment