June 18, 2011

Live a dream

A friend of mine shared this link on FB...when life disappoints you, it's your choice to live it up!
and I watched it...
i am moved. So touched. I cried. Tears of sadness and pride at the same time for this guy.
He belongs to the stage on classical performance. Such bass and magnetism in his voice quality, put him in a classic suit black and white, he looks the part already!

Sung Bong Choi: "I don't sing very well, but when I sing, I feel like a different person. I just want to be like other normal person."

His exceptional hair-raising incredible bass voice quality, a voice that can move millions of audience..... la classico! 6 million views now and wayy to gooooo...
More imptly, he rise up against all odds since being abandoned when he was 3 all those pain he went through to where he stands today. *cries
I wish him all the best!



~ xoxo, Beauty Editor Live Your Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment