April 22, 2011

Thirst for younger supple skin?

When my skin is begging for water by rebelling with "dry flaky red skin",
What I do is to listen to it intently and find out its specific needs!






If you like me work in Sephora for years now (since 2008), u will by now build a mini Sephora at home.
There, I will search for skin remedies from dullness, breakouts, dryness, dehydration, aging, dark circles to pigmentation.

These few days I've been training alot about hydration especially when I myself need it!

I use #Sephora triple action cleansing water to remove my waterproof makeup & #Clarisonic Plus for 1-min efficient deep pore cleansing!





To remove face & eye makeup 1st... This cleansing water utilises the latest no-rinse technology for face & eye waterproof makeup. I still recommend using Sephora waterproof eye makeup remover (S$18) becos it's so easy, no rubbing required & it's really a makeup eraser!!! Becos our eye area is 7x thinner than our face! Hence expects our special care.





Then using a cleanser, Boscia purifying cleanser, with Clarisonic Plus ($375) to remove 6x more makeup than normal manual cleansing! I can't live without this cleansing brush! ^_~ it cleans out my pores so well everyday!
When I divide the cost of using it over 2 years everyday, it's only a freaking meagre amount of $0.04/ usage!
You will save facial sessions from this skinvestment! ;) trust me!

Then I use Sephora refreshing toner ($20) on cotton pads to double cleanse & mist on Caudalie beauty elixir ($75). This is very hydrating & soothing! ;) super like! I also use it set my makeup too! Luve the scent of essential oils!







Serums are a must step especially with age, many late nights and aiding cell repair.
Serums are able to supply nutrients to the cells.

I am currently using my No.1 fave anti aging/hydrating serum!
Sephora Super Loaded Age Defy Serum ($58) which contains Timecode® & Matrixyl® - 2 extremely powerful anti wrinkle peptides to target DNA (most advanced technology) of skin cells, to reverse aging!

It also stimulates cell repair, firming, lifting & increases collagen production to bring your skin back to its smoother youthful hydrated state again!
I called it "ultimate facelift in a bottle"!!
It's sitting right at the same glamorous stage as Dior One essential, Lancome Genefique, Estee lauder Advanced night repair. Yet it is much more accessible, pricing & texture wise!

Results: (dermatologist tested)
After 1month, 91% less visible wrinkles & 97% firmer skin!

Alway complete serum with a moisturizer on top to seal in all the benefits! Moisturizer acts as a protective layer to soften and moisturise the top layer (epidermis) while Serum penetrates deeper to support cell repair.

I like to use Shiffa tamanu moisturizing cream as I'm more a normal dry skin.

If you are combi-oily, you want to try Bliss Triple oxygen+c energizing cream! It's packed with vitamin C & oxygen to recharge tired dull uneven skin tone and eventually brightens & hydrates skin. You'll luve the grapefruit citrusy spa scent! ;)

Other top favorite is Boscia Oil-free hydrating moisturizer SPF15.
Its lightweight formula is a winner plus it absorbs your excess oil sebum to keep shine away! With deep sea marine minerals, jojoba leaf & willowherb plant extracts, your skin will become smoother & calmer, less prone to breakouts.

Skincare Tip®:
Do ur skincare every morning & night. Your skin will reward you!
Trust me...it is a very responsive system like a child.
If you treat it well, it will be very nice & tamed.
If ill treated, it will throw you tantrums!

xoxo,
Makeupbygelainza

No comments:

Post a Comment