April 16, 2011

Solving the flakiness puzzle!

Flaky skin peels off really like a piece of puzzle... Sometimes the pieces ain't complete!



Whatever it is, back to basics is always my cure!
Since I came back from much-polluted Malaysia air, my nose & face were all thirst of hydration & moisture!
Reminds me yet again to appreciate my Singapore fresh humid air!





I always preach to my staff/ friends/ clients to Customise ur skincare to ur skin needs which infinitely change when air, water & temperature change around us.








I have a store of products at home so now looking thru the stuffs to see what can help me!

I 1st exfoliate my skin with a powerful yet gentle facial scrub with exfoliating beads
@Soap&glory scrub ur nose in it is my cure!





And then use a antiAging serum with hydrating ingredients!
@Sephora super loaded age defy serum to the rescue!





(did a Sephora review 6/6 stars for this product!) Read it here --->
http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P276907&categoryId=B70

And complete with moisturiser to lock in all the benefits from serum!
I luve Soap&glory catch a wrinkle in time day moisturizer!
Also my current fave: Skinz UV white day cream.

Pls Remember to use a sunscreen!
I was appalled over last night dinner with my girlfriends that some didn't use daily sunscreen!
Double OMGG!!!
I love loreal uv expert or boscia illuminating spf30 sunscreen!

In the evening after work, I use #Shiffa tamanu moisturizing creme.





Put on a super water mask for 15mins and massage a little to allow the mask to sink in more. Usually I don't wash it off.






Get the look:
• Skin79 bb creme hot pink
• urban decay 24/7 concealer in FBI
• amazing cosmetics powder set
• Shu Uemura brow pencil
• k palette (no.1 in japan) 24hr liquid eyeliner
• faux lashes
• essence stay with me lip gloss in me & my icecream

xoxo,
Makeupbygelainza

No comments:

Post a Comment