April 16, 2011

Instant manicure in 5mins flat!




Gothic black Manicure in 5 mins flat! ;) @Sephora nail patch in 08 jet black! Manicure has never been more fun than this!
yfrog.com/h4vlvxyj

I wanna play with cuter nail patchs & that's coming in summer 2011 Sephora!!! Hahha can't wait! Will definitely show pics soon!

Nail patches look & feel the same as normal nail polishes and removes just the same way too!

But its millions times waayyyyyy better!!!

Say no to waiting time, drying time, calling time, sitting there like an idiot, hands outstretched under that fan that didn't seem to dry my nails!

Nail patch looks instantly chic, professionally done & u r ready to rush out for ur partying/ date/ dinner in 5 mins!

I tried once to do it all on the bus otw to work& marvel at the beautifully manicured hands like magic done it!

I'm addicted. Max.


#Lookdujour: smokey pink black eyes, complete with black eyeliner & My signature cat eyes!

They always tell me they get inspired by my cat eyes!


xoxo,
Makeupbygelainza

No comments:

Post a Comment