March 20, 2011

Smashbox in bloom Spring 2011

I always adore spring of all the seasons becos it's so cheerful & carefree!
Throw away all the worries & negative thoughts, things & people and it's the bloom time start afresh!

When I received this collection, my painter artist in me is being stirred. The packaging looks like a painting itself! Usually I am one who discards boxes becos it takes up too much space.
But I cldnt bring myself to do that to Smashbox boxes! It gives me a happy feeling like i'm floating on a white cloud to a paradise where flowers petals all surrounding me and I started dancing...








Cream cheek duo in blushing & peony - this lovely duo is sure to have u blushing in no time!

So creamy yet not oily, it blends by melting into ur skin. When u apply creamy blush with fingers, the end effect is ethereal!



I am so excited suddenly becos I remembered this soft highlight powder, Baked starlight also from Smashbox, past season to be applied over the creamy blush! Mighty combo!



Omg! Nowadays I am in luve with neutrals & naturals becos its far more challenging to do neutrals naturally than smoky or colorful eyes! Teehee~
This new 10-color eyeshadow palette comes with a soft shader brush for convenience, is a beautiful mix of mattes & shimmers. No glittery stuff so it makes a timeless palette to add to ur heirloom! ;)

From left to right, top to bottom,
Matte pale pink, shimmer grey, shimmer peach, shimmer light copper, matte vanilla cream, matte purple, matte ash grey, shimmer smoky brown, shimmer moss green & matte taupe brown.
In my opinion, it's one of the best shimmer & matte shades ever seen!
My challenge next 5 days is to use this palette and create 5 totally different looks! Watch this space for the looks I create! ^_~



I am a firm believer that Every girl in this world will look closer to a celebrity when she adds some light to her eyes!
U need to bribe me not to highlight! Adding pearl shimmer to the inner corners of the eyes adds a little magic twinkle to ur eyes! That's how fairies capture our hearts since young didn't they? ;)

Inspired by the artificial light luminizing lotion, this soft shimmer powder is born!
Dab this in the inner corner of eyes, down ur nose bridge, top of cheekbones, collarbone, cleavage, browbone and wherever u want attention! *grins U'll certainly get some!





Just launched also are the one-of-a-kind powder eyeliners!
We've seen gel eyeliners, liquid liners, eye pencils, cake liners...
Smashbox is one of the 1st to create this innovative convenient powder liners, complete with a spongy liner brush!
Perfect for doing smoky eyes & elongating ur eyes in a sweep!
Shake well before using & tap excess to prevent fallouts.




xoxo, gelainza

No comments:

Post a Comment