March 21, 2011

Skin79 BB cream & skin reviving serum


Been a crazy fan of BB creams 5years ago since 2006 & my 1st BB cream was Shills magic from Taiwan! (learnt abt it from 女人我最大 & witnessed its magic!)

Since then I have been madly in love with BB creams & their amazing coverage without looking like u put makeup on & that's the key.
I love trying out new& different types of BB creams I can get my hands on!




The trend for 2010 & 2011 is all about second skin! Faking gorgeous perfect skin using makeup that even boosts skincare properties especially since we are wearing makeup all day long!

BB creams originated from Germany for there are laser surgery patients who need covering up yet the formula must be gentle & helps recovery! So BB creams were born.
Korea being a country prevalent with plastic surgery of recent years, brought about the craze of BB creams!

I've tried many different types of BB creams & not all BB creams are created equal!
The 1st generation of BB creams are greyish in color& often too light!
Nowadays u find BB creams really enhance ur skin tone & blend in so effortlessly naturally!

My current faves:
- Skin79 hot pink BB cream
- Missha perfect cover BB
- baviphat BB cream for dry skin



All products are made in Korea.

That day at skin79 shoot, Lorraine passed me a bottle of serum to try! It's their new skincare product!
I just tried it & luve the slight fragrance & smooth texture!
It's highly concentrated with whitening properties, hyaluronic acid, flower extracts, salicylic acid, cactus extract to brighten & smooth out skin tone!

It absorbs so fast I dun have to wait for it to dry before moisturizer! ;)




xoxo, gelainza

No comments:

Post a Comment