February 19, 2011

Dream high- dreaming

Looks are going far away gradually.
My dream becomes fuzzy, I'm standing lost.
I have nothing now
Although I want to give it all up, and start anew,
to give up, I will stand up again.
Let's move carefully, step by step. Filled with excitement & fear.
Don't tell me that it will end like this?
Although fear always cause me to hesitate, deep inside my heart, there is an echo that keeps pushing me forward.
Step by step, I will move forward carefully like today. Filled with excitement & fear.
Even if I stumble & fall, I will still move one step forward.
When will I face my dream?

Step by step, I will move forward carefully like today. Filled with excitement & fear.
Even though staggering & swaying, I will take that step.
When will we meet...I am looking towards my dream.
When can we meet...I am looking towards my dream.

Http://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=xiEjSDhcsBs
Dream High epi 13 part 1/5
xoxo, gk

No comments:

Post a Comment