January 12, 2011

my eyes only see you..happy pastels in spring2011!! U make me happy!

Many people today incl customers at bubble tea shop can't help exclaim, "I like the way u do ur eyes!!! So pretty looks like an ad!" awww ....thanks! Smiling from my heart, replied, "oh it's from @Sephora!" painting is for my enjoyment for your viewing pleasure. Thanks for viewing ^_~
Always gleeful game for NEW playthings!
When I was a kid, everyone play with barbie,polly pocket & snap. I have my lipsticks & blushes to play pretty. & I play for hours. #practice

 spring 2011 duos & nail polishes ~ one shots
 new long lasting eyeliners ~ gorgeous matte, shimmery & gliitery textures to choose from!

 face chart done for this look!
Get The look!

~ xoxo, Beauty Editor
Live Your Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment