January 5, 2011

Beauty university

Hihi babes!
It's a drizzy day with the sprinkle down since 6pm. If u noe me, u noe Nice chilly weather is to my liking!!!






And I like to say this to everybody i meet...
...if I have the power to control the education system, I will delete "Literature" AND put in "Beauty School" as a COMPULSORY module in high school/college/ polytechnics & universities!
Or perhaps added into our ART classes!!! ;) good idea eh?
I wld Luve to be a school teacher then.
Draw on paper
Draw on faces
Draw on wood
Draw on canvas
FUN FUN FUN!!!

Geography/ literature has given me no direction/meaning in my career or life...srsly.

In the module, I will teach you all the makeup fantasies you ever have secretly or openly!
Makeup has no boundaries. Leave it to the widest imagination & possibilities and let them unravel its beauty before you. Sooner or later, you will be hooked to the feelings of being prettier and people want to talk to you more than before!


As Nathan Johnson (ANTM) famously said,
"I think makeup should be taught to women in high school. So many ladies have no idea what to do with color. They apply it wrong, or stick to the same 3 colors or worst 1 color for their entire life!! "

I totally agree hands & feet!!!

Unsettling for me to look into a weirdly made up face or a blank unmade face. I cant help but stare.

Yesterday I was at Watsons to get mosquito patch and I asked a girl for help in the crowded shopat far east. She looked up & scared the whole wits out of me! She has 2 wiry thin as cockroach legs, black brows almost going to meet in the centre!
I wish I could tell her & help her.

Girls, what u prefer?
Q: Would u like ppl to tell u nicely when ur brows (or anywhere) looook like cockroach legs OR not at all cos u'll be hurt?

I would luve an answer.

Gel

xoxo, gk

No comments:

Post a Comment