January 30, 2011

10 things you need to get done before CNY!

Here's what.

Many of us dread the idea of spring cleaning. The image of hair bunned up, sweat dripping, hands in glove...well isn't all that pretty. And the grey (y my fave color?! =_=) dust that's flying around as u wipe cause u to sneeze nonstop doesn't help as well.

U know what??

The idea & image aren't that pretty..yes, given that u just think about it. Thinking is the hardest part. & of cos u r thinking the actual process of work itself!
However if u think of the end result- ur room clean, free of dust, well organised, spick & span, smelling good - may be a better encouraging image!
Try that!
I picture myself with lesser stuffs stuffing my drawers, boxes, cupboards, cabinet, wardrobe, I felt so driven to get to it!
So I put on my mask, took some plastic bags & get to work!

Right! So 10 things to do before cny!

1) Clean the room
2) Donate some clothes
3) Reorganize wardrobe
4) Clean the table
5) Throw away unnecesary papers & mags
6) Review ur files in thumbdrive, hardisk drive & laptop
7) Paint the room & living room
8) Wash laundry
9) Repay ur debts
10) Discard expired makeup & skincare

Do at least these & have an awesome rocking new year, luve!






*With no false lashes





Makeup by gelainza using Too faced & Bareminerals colors

xoxo, beauty editor gk

No comments:

Post a Comment