November 3, 2010

How to not create puffy eyes with the right makeup & colors

Yo skullas,

On a side note, if u are madly obsessed with skulls like me & follow my beauty blog, u are a fellow skulla! Hello & welcome to my world of skulls, beauty, makeup and accessories addiction!

I'm often get asked how to reduce puffy eyes with eye cream & makeup. One of the most popular requests, how to look lovely sweet in pink eyeshadow like the koreans without puffy eye effect?

On the streets I see alot of disasters. Not to mention, i understand its early in the morn and mistakes do happen. But still, that is an invalid excuse for showing the world ur puffy eyes!!!
Like a feminine pad, it should be hidden and concealed unless u are talking abt iPad!
I don't care, puffy eyes are never in!

I still see women not knowing that their makeup habits and colors they chose made them look like their eyelids are pregnant! The highest cases happen in the early mornings under the bright sun@9-2pm omg!

Alright I am not ur boss and this is not reprimand, more like revelation for you.

So what colors are mad taboos when worn alone?

1. Frosted pearlised blues, yellows, oranges & pinks worn alone.
2. Plum shades
3. Pink of any shade worn alone


xoxo, gk

No comments:

Post a Comment