September 28, 2010

Skincare skincare skincare!!!

Hey babes!!!

I used to think skincare is just cleanser, toner & moisture cream.
Until one day I wash my face and look in the mirror clearly, with the sun shining on my face, I saw my laugh line on my left side of face!!! Never so clear I see it!
From then on, I use eye cream, serums & moisture cream everyday except saturday. I always leave a day off with no makeup, no skincare to let my skin just breathe on it's own. I instinctively felt my skin ask for it. I thot It was just the lazy me talking. Until I heard from a celrbrity skincare expert that it is true!!! ;) OMG!!! If he thinks that way, that makes me a skincare expert too! Haha

There are a lot of theories out there and we all have different skin types, lifestyles and hence different skin needs. So observe ur own skin, see the symptoms and consult a skincare expert her opinions if u are unsure.

Generally everyone needs a makeup remover, cleanser, toner, serum, moisturizer, eye cream daily and Weekly scrub & mask. However it's good to sometimes allow ur skin work on it's own too. Our body is such a genius system, it can function on it's own and produce what we need.
Somehow ur environment may influence what u put on ur skin. For eg, most people will feel dehydrated nearing autumn when it gets colder & wet. So apply more hydrating skincare.

Serums I luve:
Libote intensive serum
Ole truth serum booster
Rexaline hydraforce

Moisture creams I luve:
Bliss triple oxygen + vit C cream
Libote moisture cream
Kose sekkisei

Scrubs:
Boscia smoothing facial polish
Clean & clear scrub
Bliss facial polish
Sephora dual action cleanser scrub

Masks must-haves:
Bliss triple oxygen mask
Laneige water pack
Anna sui moisturizing mask

Makeup removers:
Sephora eye mup rmr
Boscia makeup breakup

Products that I alternate and use depending on my skin needs that day.

Keep listening to ur skin just like u keep listening to ur heart. Soon u will pick up the right signals and the right tasks!

xoxo, gk

No comments:

Post a Comment